"The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches." - Proverbs 10:1
The first St. Paul's Church of Oxford was the first religious edifice built in Oxford, located on Fort Hill. It was a wooden structure, built in the Village, consecrated in 1816, that served the community for more than forty years. The present St. Paul's Episcopal Church, constructed of bluestone, was designed in the Gothic Revival style by architect, Henry C. Dudley. It was erected in 1857 on the East side of the Village of Oxford. It still stands proudly today, facing the beautiful Washington Park, in Chenango County, NY.
Links of Interest
Here are just a few links we'd like to share with our readers.